Saturday, June 30, 2012

(sung to the tune of “Somebody That I Used to Know”)

This Is How We Do It When I Get You Alone
Like a Virgin You Just Keep Me Hangin' On
Baby Try a Little Tenderness
What a Girl Wants Rolling in the Deep
Don't Cry for Me, Argentina, You Get What You Give

Papa, Can You Hear Me Over at the Frankenstein Place
Singin' in the Rain, Without You, Stayin' Alive
She's Not There, Dancing with Myself
It's Not Right but It's Okay, Jolene
Because You Loved Me I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Don't Stop Believin', Express Yourself
I've Gotta Be Me For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
Lucky I Just Want to Hold Your Hand
What I Did for Love, The Only Exception
Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Rumour Has It I'll Remember Someone Like You
We Got the Beat Sing, Sing, Sing
The Glee cast covers songs that I used to know.

The Glee cast covers songs that I used to know.
The Glee cast covers songs that I used to know.

**From a completed poetry challenge in 2012. The topic is trending words.

++Not my best but it was a particularly difficult task for one day.

© 2012 Mach B

No comments:

Post a Comment